HOW TO CLEAN A GARAGE FLOOR : A GARAGE FLOOR
How To Clean A Garage Floor : Oven Cleaning Tips : Clean Up Your Home
How To Clean A Garage Floor
- Providing detailed and practical advice
- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts, may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction on a particular topic
- (How To’s) Multi-Speed Animations
- an outbuilding (or part of a building) for housing automobiles
- a repair shop where cars and trucks are serviced and repaired
- Put or keep (a motor vehicle) in a garage
- Make (something or someone) free of dirt, marks, or mess, esp. by washing, wiping, or brushing
- Remove the innards of (fish or poultry) prior to cooking
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; "Clean the stove!"; "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
- clean and jerk: a weightlift in which the barbell is lifted to shoulder height and then jerked overhead
- free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; "children with clean shining faces"; "clean white shirts"; "clean dishes"; "a spotlessly clean house"; "cats are clean animals"
- The lower surface of a room, on which one may walk
- shock: surprise greatly; knock someone's socks off; "I was floored when I heard that I was promoted"
- A level area or space used or designed for a particular activity
- the inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room, hallway, tent, or other structure); "they needed rugs to cover the bare floors"; "we spread our sleeping bags on the dry floor of the tent"
- All the rooms or areas on the same level of a building; a story
- a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale; "what level is the office on?"
Gladiator GarageWorks GALG36KDWG Ready-to-Assemble 36-Inch Large GearBox
The Gladiator GarageWorks GALG36KDWG Ready-to-Assemble 36-Inch Large GearBox is a durable steel cabinet designed to be a customizable storage unit for your garage. With three, full-width shelves that can hold up to 45 pounds each, a magnetic door latch system, and heavy-duty leveler legs, the 72-inch-tall GearBox is a versatile cabinet that will help you organize your gear.
36" Large GearBox
At a Glance:
2 adjustable shelves and 1 fixed shelf
Sturdy steel construction
Easy to assemble
Holds up to 225 pounds
10-year limited warranty
Organize your garage and get your gear out of sight. View larger.
The Large GearBox is just one part of a full garage system. View larger.
Adjustable Shelves Hold up to 45 Pounds Each
A versatile solution for any garage, the Large GearBox features two full-width adjustable shelves that can be placed in multiple positions to meet your storage needs. The third shelf is fixed, and each shelf can hold up to 45 pounds, easily storing automotive supplies, gardening tools, paint cans, fishing gear, and more.
Mounting Options to Fit Your Garage
The Large GearBox comes with heavy-duty leveler legs to stabilize the unit on the floor of your garage. An optionalWall Bracket Kit (sold separately) is available to mount the GearBox onto Gladiator GearTrack Channels or GearWall Panels (sold separately), freeing up floor space and increasing accessibility.
Everything You Need for Easy Assembly
The Large GearBox is easy to assemble with the included parts. No power tools are necessary for assembly, and the door hinges feature keyhole slots, so the doors hang easily on the cabinet while you fasten the screws.
Secure Doors with Recessed Handles
The attractive tread-plate doors of the Large GearBox match other GarageWorks products for a put-together look. Each door closes securely with a durable magnetic latch--you can also lock the Large GearBox with the included GarageWorks-compatible key to keep your tools safe. For further convenience, the doors feature large, recessed handles that save space and make it easy to open the cabinet.
Durable Construction That's Built to Last
The sturdy and durable Large GearBox can support up to 45 pounds per shelf, or 225 pounds per cabinet. The Allen-head bolt screws establish a strong and stable cabinet structure for long-term use.
Dimensions and Warranty Information
The Gladiator GarageWorks GALG36KDWG Ready-to-Assemble 36-Inch Large GearBox is 72 inches high by 36 inches wide and 18 inches deep. It is backed by a ten-year limited warranty.
What's in the Box
Gladiator GarageWorks GALG36KDWG Ready-to-Assemble 36-Inch Large GearBox, Allen wrench, key, leveling legs, and all the screws, nuts, and bolts necessary for assembly.
Click here to transform your garage with the Gladiator GarageWorks system.
Friday Glorious Friday.....
Ya know when you wake up in the morning you kind of have your plan for the day. Well today my plan was to sleep as late as I possibly could, wake up and clean the ba-jesus out of my seriously neglected house, take a nap, explore the world wide web, and get some supper. Well that is not at all how it panned out for me.
I awoke at 8 freaking AM, and could not fall back alseep, so I aborted that mission, and got up. I paced the house to size up the commitment that i was going to need to give it a proper cleaning. I dove right in to the task, started in the kitchen and tried to make my way into the living room. As I was in the cleaning groove I was interupted by a phone call, and my plans changed. My sisters car is broken and it needed to be drove to my cousins house to be fixed. My sister was convinced that the tire was going to fall off so she would not drive it, so she elected me for the task. Oh, and also it is snowing like a crazy amount here, so here I am trucking across the county in a car with steering issues in a mini-blizzard. Nice......
So it continues to snow, and I stay and help fix the car. ( I LOVE to take things apart). I need to take my Wrangler home, that I store there, so we get it all snow ready, take a snow mobile ride, try to fix my snow blower and end up with gas all over the garage floor, catch all the rags that I used to clean up the gas on fire in the back yard, then prepare for my ride home. It was super snowing, but I love to drive in the snow, most people stay home, I am the idiot out driving in it doing doughnuts in the parking lot at K-Mart.
So, here I am showered to remove the gas smell, bundled up on the couch, awaiting the snow. Rumor has it from our inept weather forcasters, we are in for 6-10 inches....... I HOPE SO!!!!!
s l u r p !
hello fellow flickrites!
how are you??
WARNING: typical Rosie story coming (not for the faint hearted!)
clothes update: unfortunately not brave enough to wear pink and green but I did wear red and purple today. Surely that counts??
also had to battle with unreasonable traffic, irritating salesmen, spending a fortune on designer make up that i'm not entirely happy with and trying to feel better after being very suddenly and horrifically sick yesterday. After waking up with a migraine, going into work, walking home, having a nap, I got up and was sick. I had to go out to collect my car from the garage and was very embarrasingly sick down a drain outside in the pouring rain in front of a busy mosque just as prayer time was finishing. If it wasn't enough to look like a drunk weirdo at 2 in the afternoon, my plight worsened when I went to Tesco, ran to the bathroom, couldn't be sick so carried on shopping, got to the other end of the store and thought "oh dear". Needless to say, I reached an all time low when I couldn't make it the really long way to the loo and threw up in my hand, which by the way is NOT a good idea. It just ends up smearing the stuff all over your face. I thought i'd get a plastic bag (usually for fruit) to try to help the situation but that just slipped and slid all over my hand and subsequently I was sick all over the floor. I have to say, the Tesco lady was lovely. She got me tissue to wipe my face, checked I was ok and wouldn't let me help clean it up. Seven times in all I was sick! But now I'm feeling much brighter and enjoying playing with a new phone and even made a yummy cheesecake for after tea.....
keeping the earth clean
how to make your own cleaning supplies
how to clean sterling silverware
tips for cleaning windows
clean run agility
cream on the inside clean on the outside youtube
how to clean a ps2 system
カテゴリ : Category: None