HOW TO CLEAN CD LASER LENS. HOW TO CLEAN
HOW TO CLEAN CD LASER LENS. HOW TO CLEAN INSTALL WINDOWS VISTA.
- (Laser Lenses) This is an episode list for the animated cartoon series Aqua Teen Hunger Force. The series premiered on Cartoon Network on December 30, 2000. It later became part of Cartoon Network's Adult Swim programming block. In the early days of Adult Swim, the show was rated TV-PG.
- (How To’s) Multi-Speed Animations
- Providing detailed and practical advice
- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts, may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction on a particular topic
- Remove the innards of (fish or poultry) prior to cooking
- Make (something or someone) free of dirt, marks, or mess, esp. by washing, wiping, or brushing
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; "Clean the stove!"; "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
- clean and jerk: a weightlift in which the barbell is lifted to shoulder height and then jerked overhead
- free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; "children with clean shining faces"; "clean white shirts"; "clean dishes"; "a spotlessly clean house"; "cats are clean animals"
- candle: the basic unit of luminous intensity adopted under the Systeme International d'Unites; equal to 1/60 of the luminous intensity per square centimeter of a black body radiating at the temperature of 2,046 degrees Kelvin
- four hundred: being one hundred more than three hundred
- cadmium: a soft bluish-white ductile malleable toxic bivalent metallic element; occurs in association with zinc ores
Laser induced thermal lens spectrometry for cobalt determination after cloud point extraction [An article from: Analytica Chimica Acta]
This digital document is a journal article from Analytica Chimica Acta, published by Elsevier in 2006. The article is delivered in HTML format and is available in your Amazon.com Media Library immediately after purchase. You can view it with any web browser.
A new approach, employing cloud point extraction (CPE) in combination with thermal lens spectrometry (TLS), has been developed for the determination of cobalt. The CPE and TLS methods have good matching conditions for combination because TLS is suitable for low volume samples obtained after CPE and for organic solvents, which are used for dissolving the remaining analyte phase. 1-(2-Pyridylazo)-2-naphthol (PAN) was used as a complexing agent and octylphenoxypolyethoxyethanol (Triton X-114) was added as a surfactant; then the pH of solution was adjusted. After phase separation at 50^oC based on the cloud point extraction of the mixture, the surfactant-rich phase was dried and the remaining phase was dissolved using 20@mL of carbon tetrachloride. The obtained solution was introduced into the quartz micro cell and the analyte was determined by thermal lens spectrometry. The He-Ne laser (632.8nm) was used as both the probe and the excite source. Under optimum conditions, the analytical curve was linear for the concentration range of 0.2-40ngmL^-^1 and the detection limit was 0.03ngmL^-^1. The enhancement factor of 470 was achieved for a 10mL sample. Relative standard deviations were lower than 5%. The method was successfully applied to the extraction and determination of cobalt in tap, river and sea water.
[001/366] Laser/Lens Study
I'm not sure exactly where the study of the laser (my intention) leaves off, and the study of the lens (and/or camera sensor?) begins, but I think the patterns here are pretty neat.
Intention background: I've always thought that laser light looks interesting, including/especially when viewed up close. So, the idea occurred to me to take some macro pictures of it. I may do more in the future, I have other ideas related to this concept. For my first shot for Project 365, though, I thought I'd keep the setup nice and simple, so I simply aimed the laser at the lens. My expectation was to see some of the weird sort of "particles" that seem to show up in laser light when I look at it. I think I've gotten some of that. I also got this weird fresnel/moire/something pattern that I wasn't expecting. Very interesting to me, though. I'll post some alternate shots in the set. Check the set description for a guest pass.
Info: Laser fired at camera (don't worry, I wasn't looking through the viewfinder) with 100mm 2.8 macro lens (old version, rented; alas, mine is still in need of repair or replacement -- but I don't think I've mentioned that here... ah well).
This photo has not been post-processed in any way more than import from RAW and export to JPEG.
Happy Face Laser Meets Camera Lens
Shone my laser pointer with happy face hologram directly at a range of about 5cm into my Canon XT and Zeiss Contax IIIa cameras. The digital was more interesting because of the interference effects on the sensor but the film did capture the happy face. I tried different angles. I realized later that the cameras should have been focused at infinity instead of about 5 feet for the XT.
how to clean cd laser lens
Whistler XTR-130 Radar Detector XTR-130 Radar Detectors
Amazon.com Product Description Whistler's XTR-130 laser/radar detector is as affordable as it is full-featured. With total band protection from radar signals, 360-degree laser detection, Whistler's patented VG-2 cloaking technology, and plenty more, you'll get an effective detector that doesn't break the bank.
An affordable, full-featured laser/radar detector. Click to enlarge.
Easy access to various modes and functions. Click to enlarge.
Brilliant icon display provides visual alerts.
3 City Modes/Highway Mode
Highway mode provides full audio and visual warning of laser/radar systems while maintaining full sensitivity. Highway mode is the default setting of all Whistler's laser/radar detectors. City mode helps reduce the annoyance of automatic door openers and burglar alarm alerts by providing an initial alert (same distance as Highway Mode) then remaining quiet unless the signal strength becomes very strong. When the signal increases the unit will alert briefly to notify you of the change in signal strength.
Quiet/Auto Quiet Modes
Pressing QUIET before a signal is detected engages Auto Quiet Mode, which automatically reduces the audio level after the initial warning to a low audio level setting. Pressing QUIET during a radar/laser encounter silences audio alerts, while allowing visual alerts to keep you informed.
When two or more signals are received at the same time, the alert priority is: Laser, VG-2, Speed Radar, Safety Radar.
Example: If X band is alerting, then suddenly a VG-2 signal is detected, the VG-2 warning will override the X band alert.
Vehicle Battery Saver Mode
The Vehicle Battery Saver Mode automatically shuts off your detector within 3 hours if you forget to turn it off. The timer is reset if the detector is turned off, unplugged or any button is pressed before the 6 hours have expired. The detector will alert you with an audible and visual warning before it shuts off.
Safety Warning System--SWS
This relatively new radar is not for speed detection at all, it is used to keep you informed of highway safety. Transmitters are installed and programmed (for example: in emergency vehicles) to make you aware of possible situations that may require your attention, such as: ambulance vehicles that are moving or stationary, road hazards ahead, road construction delays or detours, etc.
VG-2 Detection Mode
The VG-2, also known as a "radar detector detector," is a special receiver used by police to detect signals radiated by a radar detector. The XTR-130 alerts you its presence, and thanks to Whistler's patented VG-2 cloaking technology provides undetectability.
What's in the Box
Whistler XTR-130 Laser/Radar Detector, Windshield Bracket Kit, Power Cord, User's Manual
chemical cleaning products
car cleaning liquid
how to clean a motorcycle carb
clean and clear invisible shine
apartment cleaning rates
how to clean grease stains
little green cleaning machine
カテゴリ : Category: None